The sole purpose of this website is to host and showcase Mr. Gopal Subramanium's academic, research, and philanthropic work. It does not serve any purpose to solicit commercial or legal work in his capacity as a Senior Advocate in the Supreme Court of India.
What are Cookies and similar technologies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store via your browser on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device.
There are three main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: specific to a particular visit and limited to sending session identifiers (random numbers generated by the server) so you don't have to re-enter information when you navigate to a new page or check out. Session cookies are not permanently stored on your device and are deleted when the browser closes;
- Persistent cookies: record information about your preferences and are stored in your browser cache or mobile device; and
- Third party cookies: placed by someone other than us which may gather data across multiple websites or sessions.
We may also automatically collect and store certain information about your interaction with our Website including IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps and related data.
In addition to cookies, we use some other similar technologies as follows:
- Web Beacons: small graphic images included on our website or emails or those of third parties to provide analytics information;
- Social widgets: buttons or icons provided by third party social media networks which may collect browsing data and will be received by the third party and are controlled by the third party;
- SDKs: these are mobile application third party software development kits used in our apps. They enable us to collect information about app activity and the device it runs on.
- Local shared objects: these are sometimes called flash cookies and can be stored on your browser. They are used to maintain preferences and usage records.
Refusing or deleting cookies
To opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For more information on managing cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org
If you are a resident in the EU:
For more information on managing cookies, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu which has further information about behavioural advertising and online privacy.
Changes to our Cookie Notice
This Cookie Notice may be updated from time to time.
If we change anything important about this Cookie Notice we will notify you through a pop-up on the website for a reasonable length of time prior to and following the change. You may review the Cookie Notice by visiting the Website and clicking on the “Cookie Notice” link.
[Our website uses the web analytics service Google Analytics that is provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer which allow analysing how you use the platform. The information generated by the cookie on your use of the platform will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. We have activated the so called “IP-anonymization” which means that your IP address will be truncated within the area of the European Union or the European Economic Area before being transferred to the United States. Only in exceptional cases the entire (ie. non-truncated) IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the US and truncated there. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the platform, compiling reports on platform activity and providing other services relating to platform and internet usage. Google does not provide us with data that we may link back particularly to you. Your truncated IP address that is transferred to Google will not be associated with any other data held by Google. You may refuse accepting cookies by selecting the relevant settings of your browser. However, please note that if you do so you may not be able to use the full functionality of the platform. You can also opt out from being tracked via Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.]